It’s been too long and I’ve had a few too many skipped posts. Some are actually mostly written, I just haven’t finished polishing them. I’ll see about scheduling that out. Anyway, here’s a slap-dash quick check in.
- The business of work ramped up a bit and I started taking some of it home with me. This wasn’t required, but I felt it necessary to keep my pace.
- Some pretty cool stuff happened that I probably won’t talk about because I can’t imagine they would matter to anyone but me.
- A few cool things that might warrant their own posts.
- A shitty thing or two that I might talk about happened
- Christmas was great, New Years was mellow.
- I finished my never-ending-Spring cleaning (later post)
- Mostly fell off of my plan for December for dubious reasons. Restarted last week, but easing into it. Can’t wait for the sun to start coming up early again.
- Have a few appointments coming up. I can schedule my doctor’s appointments online now! About fuckin’ time!
- I have a dirty sex thing that happened that I should probably talk about, but… I don’t know.
- Tropico 3
- Hotline Miami
- The Walking Dead (still on Episode 1)
This blog/other projects:
- Getting better at scheduling 3 Guys
- Going to make a request of the potential new website partners for a starter backlog of content. I don’t want any single day that goes without at least one post, and I’d prefer several a day.
tl;dr – I should have updated earlier, but take this as a sign that my break is over.
Ahhhhhhh time to shower and lumber my way to work.