It’s Wednesday, which means I’m just checking in. Let’s hit it.
- You know how busy I was last week? Guess what? Oh yeah. It’s more busy. At present, I’m picking up a new process or project each day. It probably averages out to about 1.5 a day.
- Slacked on a few chores but have found a decent groove for the chores that typically stack up on me, so I’m calling it a net win.
- I’ve been making a lot of curries lately… mostly because it’s easy as fuck and it’s a great way to get the giant mess of produce that I buy and typically don’t actually eat into my daily meals. Plus, I find curry pretty tasty. And it’s super-fucking-easy to portion out and super-fucking-hard to overeat if it’s all or mostly veggies. Especially greens. And I love me some curried greens. I don’t know why I wasn’t introduced to kale or Swiss chard earlier in my life.
- Still haven’t gotten my parking stickers/passes. Really need to take some time to get that.
- I might be going out to eat with friends two nights in a row this week. This means that I either need to really pay attention to what I order or really step up the exercise for the rest of the week. Maybe both.
- I am now fairly certain that I need to join a gym, at least until summer rolls back around.
- Still trying to schedule some shit, though I think one of those shits might be happening tonight. I kinda dropped out of the conversation about it by accident by virtue of random shit coming my way at work. I would be sooooo happy if it does. Boobs in my face and Korean BBQ on a random Wednesday? It’s what I’ve always wanted!
- I some guitar parts in the mail. I’m expecting some more. I should have one more guitar built in a few weeks. Then another in a month or so. This was probably my favorite, non-self-destructive hobby for years, so… diving back in seems like a good idea.
- I was daydreaming the other day about someone and what I would say to them if/when I bumped into them again. This is not typical for me. I am confused about my own emotions right now which I don’t like because I am fucking 30 and I should have this shit down by now. Pffffffffffffftttt… moving right along.
- My brother has a pretty good plan to get our bows this Friday, but my business at work may prevent this. I’m going to try to make some maneuvers today and see what I can do. Because I really fucking want to get that fucking bow. I’M KATNISS MOTHERFUCKING EVERDEEN, BITCH!!!
- Is it weird that, even as a dude, I find Katniss to be more of a badass than Hawkeye or Green Arrow? Nah. it’s fine.
- If you missed Monday’s post, it’s here. I had some thoughts about Rocksmith. I have some more, but not enough to fill a post. Here’s the jist – playing this game has taught me that switching between guitar and bass on the fly is DIFFICULT AS FUCK! Also, prolong use of the bass will fucking destroy your hands. To the bassists out there – I get it now.
- Got Dance Central 3 Yesterday. Dancing happened. I will have an opinion about it at some point. The only thing I have right now is that the story is so stupid that it’s actually awesome.
- I bought FTL. I haven’t played it yet. It’s killing my inner super-nerd that I see the icon as I flip between my personal email and my work email. Which, by the way, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCKCKCKKFKCKCKCKK!IK!!!!!!JK!K!CUJKCUJK!CKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This blog/other projects:
- Dirty tomorrow.
- Completely wiffed last Friday. Might wiff this Friday. Sorry, but… it’s a fucking blog. I don’t owe you shit.
- Projects are happening. Making a board game is pretty easy, but the art is tough for a non-artist like me. Making a website is fucking impossible. Making a stupid youtube thing is… I’m not completely sure yet. I’ll get back to you on that.
- I should get help with that stuff. But that requires asking and… sometimes I just like to do it myself. I DO WHAT I WANT!
tl;dr – FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKCKCCKCKCKKCKCKCKCCCKK!!!!!!!
Oh, shit! I still haven’t talked about my insomnia! I gotta fucking do that!