And I’m working on managing my time a little better so I can do some of the shit I would like to. As it pertains to this – writing posts that I really want to & doing shit that I want to which could turn into subject matter for the blog.
I missed yesterday’s post and tomorrow’s might be a little short, too… unless I can get to it tonight. So here’s just a quick “what’s up in my life, and shit”:
- At work – my department is moving out of our custom built office over to a smaller, semi-custom work room and a handful of cubicles. ‘Cause, you know, that makes perfect sense.
- Also at work – I’ve finished the meat of the event thing that’s been fuckin’ with me, but now I’m busy wrapping up the loose ends and getting together the “report out”. The last meeting about it involving a bunch of bosses, bosses’ bosses, bosses’ bosses’ bosses, and executives. Fun.
- At home – I’ve actually started scheduling my chores. How fuckin’ lame is that? I’ll probably talk more about that later.
- In general – I restarted my fast/cleanse thing today. It’s only 9 AM, so I don’t really know yet, but so far so good.
- In general – I’m fuckin’ tired and really need to get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.
- At home – I think I’ve decided on a color scheme to paint my place. More on that later.
- In your mom – me.