Pretty gnarly, I know. I think it’s because my stupid shitty body is trying to balance the fuck out. I’ve spent so much time ruining it and now that I’m taking some measures to take care of it, I don’t think it knows what to do with itself. Here are the measures I’ve taken so far:
- I’ve weened my drinking to a few glasses of wine every now and then. No more liquor and only one glass of beer in the past month. Might cut it back even more.
- No more take-out/order-in. Restaurants are fine, but when I order food, I always order more than I could possibly need.
- No fast-food whims. I can do fast food, but I have to take at least caloric value into account before going. Those side salads – better than they look.
- Weighing my meat and grain portions. Not all the time, but it’s starting to become frequent.
- Only home-made pizza. My last one has Prosciutto and spinach. It was awesome.
- More regular exercise. This might be ironic, but my best exercise is coming from video games. Mostly from EA Sports Active 2 and Your Shape Fitness Evolved 2011.
- Veggies like a motherfucker.
- Stupid fucking oatmeal for breakfast.
- More walking.